Submissions will be accepted until 23.59hrs Friday 24th November 2017.
Please note that the time of sending the registration form live we are unable to confirm which venues will be taking part in 2018. We will update the website with this information as soon as we are able to.
The registration process
The event is open access, though venue allocation will be curated by a panel. The process will be as follows:
- Company/performer submits application to take part in the festival using the form below.
- Company/performer pays £27 registration fee at the point of registration.
- (Brighton &) Hove Grown confirm receipt of application and payment.
- Application checked by curation panel for eligibility.
- Any performers/companies requesting more than two performances of the same show will be contacted to discuss suitability.
- Paid up applications allocated to venues.
- Company/performer liaises with venue regarding performance logistics and ticket split.
- Ticket allocations handled centrally. Payments will be made to venues, who will then pay performers/companies.
(Brighton &) Hove Grown is a new writing festival for people with a strong Brighton & Hove connection.
To be eligible to take part in (Brighton &) Hove Grown:
- Either the writer or production company must live or work within Brighton & Hove.
- The new work must not have been performed for the first time more than two years ago.
For the purposes of the festival, the area defined as Brighton & Hove runs from Portslade to Saltdean inclusive.
Register your show
Fill out the form below, then make payment on the following PayPal screen.
If you wish to register more than one show, simply submit and pay for the first show, then contact us to discuss possible discounts on further shows.
After pressing Submit and Pay, you will be taken to PayPal to complete your payment. Your registration is not complete until this is paid. Please contact us if you experience any problems with the page.
Following submission, you will receive:
- An automated email with a copy of the information you submitted (immediately)
- An email from Guy or Sarah confirming safe receipt of your application (within 24 hours)
If you do not receive one of these, please get in contact ASAP.